Wednesday, June 5, 2013

P money

Click here to chat with me on Kik!

Click here to chat with me on Kik!

WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER WHEN YOU ARE IN A BAD MOOD?

music, art, spending time with my cat,  masterbating

kinky2: by all means…..go ahead!;you could be the first!



kinky2:

by all means…..go ahead!;you could be the first!

amarizzleyo: Omg. Each country should create a twerk team and then they should all battle with each...

amarizzleyo:

Omg.

Each country should create a twerk team and then they should all battle with each other and whoever wins gets to rule the world with their awesome twerking skills…

This could also work for krumping.

Click here to chat with me on Kik!

Click here to chat with me on Kik!

Click here to chat with me on Kik!

Click here to chat with me on Kik!

Today by the numbers First day of college Masterbated twice Took three shits Worked four hours Ate...

Today by the numbers

First day of college
Masterbated twice
Took three shits
Worked four hours
Ate five meals

No comments:

Post a Comment