Sunday, June 9, 2013

~

Photo



Photo



Photo



coreha: e9793166.jpg



coreha:

e9793166.jpg

I would totally do you given the opportunity... And consent.

thank you very much anon san

Photo



Still think you're beautiful. :)

aw this is cute thank you 

(these sort of messages actually make me feel better about myself keep going)

wu-fangclan: shhh don't cry oppa it's okay



wu-fangclan:

shhh don't cry oppa it's okay

pantira: tumblr_mn331p9Ntg1qzpv3mo1_500.jpg



pantira:

tumblr_mn331p9Ntg1qzpv3mo1_500.jpg

vedrai: Cracks (2009)



vedrai:

Cracks (2009)

sinnerer: ♡



sinnerer:

I genuinely think you are beautiful and I wish I could see you in person.

are
 

you



sure



(thank u though) 

Photo



you've made plenty of posts about how u "self harm" but i dont see any cuts on your arms.

what how do I even respond to this

what

this ask is so dumb I 

sorry for the pic spam actually no i'm not sorry you...



sorry for the pic spam actually no i'm not sorry you should thank me

Photo



thank u *kisses ucan't wait 



thank u *kisses u

can't wait 

Photo



i give you permission to cum on this photo of me (ღ˘◡˘ღ) 



i give you permission to cum on this photo of me (ღ˘◡˘ღ) 

i’ve left the house once in the last seven days

i’ve left the house once in the last seven days

No comments:

Post a Comment