Friday, June 7, 2013

â™›SuccubusBliss' Unholy Collection Platterâ™›

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



shoop but cool :T



shoop but cool :T

Photo



dominantlife: π



dominantlife:

π

same



same

Photo



Photo



lockedjock: My stalker got ahold of my cell # and harassed me...





lockedjock:

My stalker got ahold of my cell # and harassed me all last night. Being locked and plugged last night was my only solace. I wish i had a master to make me safe :(

doasyouretold: My old Ms. Lori chastity device circa late 90's....



doasyouretold:

My old Ms. Lori chastity device circa late 90's. Getting pierced with a PA on Thursday for my new Ms. Lori 18A due some time around the end of July.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



boobiejiggling: Put your boobs here info : (re-edit :...



boobiejiggling:

Put your boobs here

info : (re-edit : text to photo)

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment