Sunday, June 9, 2013

Boredom at it's Finest

deerdork: I attend a school filled with obnoxious sheltered rich people and when I went in for my...

deerdork: I attend a school filled with obnoxious sheltered rich people and when I went in for my...

jznsn2u: Flashback Friday. Andrew's DEVIL Z!...



jznsn2u:

Flashback Friday. Andrew's DEVIL Z! Project-Definition

 

More pics at 

www.project-definition.com
www.facebook.com/projectdef 

#jznsn2u, Oahu Hawaii. Pictures Taken by me. "Like" my photography page for more pics!
www.facebook.com/jznsn2uphotography

Photo







Photo



inspector-pervert: samaralex: Seiji Mamiya WHAT A HAPPY AND...











inspector-pervert:

samaralex:

Seiji Mamiya

WHAT A HAPPY AND SLIGHTLY OUT OF FOCUS CAT.

Photo



Photo



"privileged kids go to counseling, poor kids go to jail."

"privileged kids go to counseling, poor kids go to jail." - judge mathis, speaking the...

lower-class-brat: The people freaking out about this are...





lower-class-brat:

The people freaking out about this are ridiculous.

LIKE I'M PRETTY SURE IF THERE'S ONE PERSON ON THE GODDAMN PLANET YOU CAN TRUST WITH A CHILD ON A SKATEBOARD, IT'S F*CKING TONY HAWK

JESUS.

pr0fessah: OMG GUYS



pr0fessah:

OMG GUYS

King Jaffe Joffer: I'm not bashing Xbox on some console war fanboy shit but...

King Jaffe Joffer: I'm not bashing Xbox on some console war fanboy shit but...:...

Photo



Photo



Photo







Physically and emotionally drained

Physically and emotionally drained

Photo



This is pitiful

This is pitiful

petitspectre: I'm gonna build my own computer by myself Welcome to the master race

petitspectre: I'm gonna build my own computer by myself Welcome to the master race

I’m done ignoring my feelings.

I’m done ignoring my feelings.

mlysza: My life.



mlysza:

My life.

No comments:

Post a Comment