Sunday, June 9, 2013

Arekussa

Photo



Photo



Photo



Artist: ゴロー



Artist: ゴロー

casualsexday: mandasmash: typette: versatilequeen: moriiahh: ...





casualsexday:

mandasmash:

typette:

versatilequeen:

moriiahh:

Harold likes to help me with my homework. And yes that is a diaper we made to make sure he doesn't pee everywhere when we let him roam the house..don't judge.

TORTOISE IN A DIAPER.

AHAHAHA LOOK AT IT

Omg this is fucking genius

I have waited for so long for this to come back on my dash.

corenda: me taken by me



corenda:

me taken by me

so-relatable-blog: Most relatable posts here!



so-relatable-blog:

Most relatable posts here!

Photo



Photo



Photo





these-times-will-pass: Love quotes? you will love this blog



these-times-will-pass:

Love quotes? you will love this blog

Photo



nom nom nom. || B;P



nom nom nom. || B;P

Photo



Photo



Photo



liampain: perk of dating me: i have no social life so we can hang out whenever it's convenient for...

liampain:

perk of dating me: i have no social life so we can hang out whenever it's convenient for you

Photo









cosplayeverywhere: Card Captors Sakura (カードキャプターさくら) ~ Sakura...





cosplayeverywhere:

Card Captors Sakura (カードキャプターさくら) ~ Sakura Kinomoto (木之本桜)

Random nigga: Here's my number maybe we can get together some time.

Random nigga: Here's my number maybe we can get together some time.

Your girl: I'm sorry I'm seeing someone.

Random nigga: It still wouldn't hurt to take my number.

Me (if it were my girl and I was there): *rips out the nigga's esophagus and stuffs it up his ass*

No comments:

Post a Comment